SmartEiffel provides many tools besides the compiler.
All those tools use the configuration file.
|Table of contents|
- se: a facade to all those tools
- clean: remove the useless C files
- compile: the compiler (calls compile_to_c)
- compile_to_c: the C compiler core
- compile_to_jvm: the Java compiler
- extract_internals: the tentative inter-program object sharing tool
Searching and documenting
- eiffeldoc: generates the whole documentation of a project
- finder: find a class
- pretty: make your source file pretty
- short: generates the interface documentation of a single class
- ace_check: check an ACE file
- class_check: check the syntax and the semantics of a source code
- print_jvm_class: the Java bytecode disassembler
- eiffeltest: the future testing tool
- install: installs the SmartEiffel tools
The system core
If you are interested by how the system works, either by sheer curiosity, either because you want to modify it, here are some explanations.
If you want to create a new SmartEiffel-oriented tool, this information is important too; also look at EXTERNAL_TOOL.